Developed in partnership with Take The Door Training, the Black Box is a versatile prop designed to simulate various aspects encountered in a machinery rescue situation.
Weighing in at over 130 lbs fully assembled, the box features:
- 3/16" Welded, powdercoated steel construction
- 6 Different styles of fasteners in various types and sizes. (1/4", 5/16", 3/8", Hex, Torx, Socket Head, Flat, Phillips, 12 Point)
- Heavy ball bearing roller assemblies (May be disassembled by students)
- Adjustable height replaceable roller (Ends may be cut by students)
- 3 Replaceable access panels (May be cut, drilled or unscrewed)
- 1x2 tube cutting station (replaceable steel insert)
- 1x2 flat bar cutting station (replaceable steel insert)
- 3 Vertical round bar holders. (replaceable steel insert up to 5/8")
- Spring loaded ram (160 lbs down-force)
- Fully functional roller chain and sprockets w/ tensioner (may be removed, disassembled or cut
With the ability to approach the various obstacles from multiple access points the training experience is never the same
From simple disassembly to cutting, drilling, airbags and search cameras this prop will provide students with a truly unique learning environment.
Prop Dimensions: 30" L x 18" W x 14" H